Hello there, I’m just sort of gathering a little bit of feedback for myself about this. I’ve been planning on refurbishing a netbook(Samsung NC-10) for my 9 year old daughter and been considering using KDE Netbook, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of people who’ve used KDE netbook to get any proper feedback from. What is the general consensus on KDE Netbook?
While KDE4, navigate to Start Geeko button:
- Navigate to Configure Desktop and click on Workspace Behavior
- Under Global options for the Plasma Workspace
- Click on the Dropdown arrow next the Workspace
- Change Desktop and select Netbook
- Click on the Apply button
Please click on the link below to view a screenshot of the Netbook setting in systemsettings in KDE4