OpenSuse 10.3 to 11.3 upgrade success. Amazing job everyone!

My thanks goes out to all who continue to make this great software.

Expecting the worst outcome I went ahead and upgraded a PDC running OpenSuse10.3 as I needed to add Windows 7 computers to my client’s the domain. If the data was still on the server after the upgrade I would have been happy. If the data and the accounts were there I would have been very happy. But, to have the server reboot after 1 hour and 30 minutes of DVD upgrade working better than ever (without any tweaking) I was completely amazed! Great Job!

:wink:

ArcticLinux My thanks goes out to all who continue to make this great software.

Expecting the worst outcome I went ahead and upgraded a PDC running OpenSuse10.3 as I needed to add Windows 7 computers to my client’s the domain. If the data was still on the server after the upgrade I would have been happy. If the data and the accounts were there I would have been very happy. But, to have the server reboot after 1 hour and 30 minutes of DVD upgrade working better than ever (without any tweaking) I was completely amazed! Great Job!
If there is one thing for sure ArcticLinux, we love to hear about success stories and so few take the time to stop by and say that everything is working OK. So thanks so much for letting us know and don’t be shy in the future should you need our assistance here in the openSUSE forums.

Thank You,

Wow i’m glad a big upgrade from 10.3 to 11.3 worked fine :slight_smile: