NVidia Hybrid on MSI laptop no output to displayport

I worked with Suse longtime ago, played a little bit last year with an other laptop, but now it becomes serious.
My problem is related to hybrid graphics on a MSI Laptop:
MSI GS43VR GRE Gaming laptop running with:

Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz × 8
Intel® HD Graphics 530 (SKL GT2)
NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 with it’s own DDR 5 memory, but Gnome about doesn’t mention it, Yast does
Menory 32 GB DDR4 was 16GB
1 TB SSD was 256 GB in order to have a perfect dual boot
2 TB Harddisk was 1 TB

If I hook on a Laptop on the Displayport connector of my Laptop (NVidia) it’s recognised in a sence that I get the popup what to do, duplicate extend etc. After changiing nothing, no output and the monitor mentioned no signal.
The Intel card on the HDMI port works well.

The Windowing System is Wayland which I should change?
I tried propriety drivers form the NVDIA repository and the tool to switch between the two cards, but that didn’t work out. Furthermore for me it’s not clear why I should switch manually. On a Windows system it works as soon as I hook on a monitor on the display port and I can use all three screens, laptop, displayport and HDMI simultaneous only extended, which I also need for Suse Leap version 15.4

Some claim I should disable ASPI during installation to keep the NVdia out off sleepmode?

The process to get it running is to fake for me, so I would really appreciate it if someone can give me some guiding, maybe some worked it out on this MSI.

Regards,

Fernand

Are you familiar with this page? It looks like it needs updating to include Leap, but conceptually Leap should be no different than TW except for software versions.

You can use this, as well:
https://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/leap/reference/html/book-reference/cha-gui-desktop.html#sec-gui-desktop-suse-prime

Probably not a big difference by content but it should be up-to-date and it is the “official” Leap doc.