Please undo any edit that you performed?
Please, can you then also provide more information ? Specifically provide the information that is recommended to be provided per our multimedia stickie:
please post in this “multimedia” sub-forum, providing in your post the following information:
and select the SHARE/UPLOAD option and after the script finishes it will give you a URL to pass to the support personnel. Please post here the output URL/website-address that gives. Just the URL/website-address. You may need to run that script twice (the first time with root permissions to update in the /usr/sbin directory, and the second time to get the URL).
Note if for some reason that gives you no website/url/address then run it with the no-upload option:
and post the file /etc/alsa-info.txt it creates to Pastebin.com and press SUBMIT on that site and again post here the URL/website-address it provides. Also do the following steps …
- in a terminal, or xterm, or konsole, type: rpm -qa ‘alsa’ #and post output here
- in a terminal, or xterm, or konsole, type: rpm -qa ‘pulse’ #and post output here
- in a terminal, or xterm, or konsole, type: rpm -q libasound2 #and post output here
- in a terminal, or xterm, or konsole, type: uname -a #and post output here
- in a terminal, or xterm, or konsole, type: cat /etc/modprobe.d/50-sound.conf #and post output here
… some clarification on running the script “alsa-info.sh” … when you run:
you should get something like this (if it asks for an update, select NO):
followed by this (select the SHARE/UPLOAD option):
followed by this (its quickest if you simply select ‘NO’ to seeing the output - you will see it on the web page) :
followed by this (where in RED is the URL).
Just post the URL you get (similar to the RED URL in my example, but yours will be different).
Again, if you can not get that, then run this with the no upload option:
which will create the file /tmp/alsa-info.txt. Copy that file and paste it on Pastebin.com and press submit. That will give you a URL address. Please post that URL here.