No access to Suse forums from Google

I have a problem with USB mounting on opensuse 10.3.
A quick search with Google gives a lot of hits but when you
select a link then you are directed to http://forums.opensuse.org
and not to the actual thread/number. When I log in to the forum I’m not directed to the link in Google.

When searching the forum I get no hits!! even though I know there are several on the “hal-storage-mount-removable” problem.

I think that if Google is “not allowed” to search the forum
then I have to look for an other distribution.
(Have used SuSE/opensuse since SuSE 6.3)

What is the point with the image verification?

Regards rskaret

Clicking on a Google link works fine for me.

Edit: I gave wrong advice first time – trying key_yap’s method now – works for me too.

I’m sure something is wrong, but I don’t see it happening. I did a search on site:forums.opensuse.org mount usb and got this:

Search Results

1. mount usb drive on init 3 - openSUSE Forums
    I’m trying to mount a USB drive on OpenSUSE 10.3. It’s a server so it does not have any X. Once I plug in the device I can see it in /var/log/messages.
    forums.opensuse.org/applications/395024-mount-usb-drive-init-3-a.html - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

That title is a proper link. Sure you don’t have some kind of add-on mangling the URLs?

This issue has been encountered by many, including myself. Archived threads seem to be the problem. Similar previous thread on this topic here.

I started a thread regarding this not long ago. Sometimes it works sometimes not with the archived posts

It seems to be working if you are logged in to the suseforum in an other tab in firefox.
/rskaret

rskaret wrote:
> It seems to be working if you are logged in to the suseforum in an other
> tab in firefox.
> /rskaret
>
>
Those links are working fine on this box using Safari & Opera. Firefox
gives a problem so I am thinking it might be something with addons. Have
you tried disabling any addons you have like NoScript?

rskaret,

> What is the point with the image verification?

To keep unwanted bots out of our forums. If you want to bypass the image
verification, just login.