Hi, Got an old SUSE box from a friend, installed 11.3, got a few items:
- didn’t see any prompts to enter monitor info during install, control center shows as generic. Read about ‘sax2’ (hope that’s right) but can’t find it on my system or in the add-ons image. Do I need to hack monitor.conf? how?
- installation aborted when trying to load ‘textlive’.
- going into control center->mouse, the display quivers a little then I get kicked back out to the login prompt.
- how to get kaffeine to process flv files?
- how to get a flash drive to automount when I plug it in? I can manually mount ok.
I guess that’s about all for now.