New Tumbleweed w/ GNOME install error message

Hello!

I am new here and new to tumbleweed. I got a bit overly ambitious during my Linux class this quarter and decided to try out opensuse because after researching different distros I decided I like this one the best “out of the box” for scripting and programming. I thought I would try it out and see if I like it. My install went off without a hitch and now that I have loaded into my desktop environment I am trying to open the software store so that I can get some new apps but after a fresh boot and opening the software store for the first time I get this error message

“download (curl) error for ‘http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/-non-oss/repodata/repomd.xml’:”

I have found several threads on this and tried to use zypper refresh to refresh it and zypper update to try to make sure it was up to date and there were no issues with the repositories when I checked to see if they were up to date I got no errors or anything. I can’t see any errors that is causing this issues and I checked my /var/lib/packagekit folder and the only file is the transaction file. I am unsure of what is going on.

This is the results of my refresh and my check to make sure they were up to date

lilithlucifer@localhost:~> sudo zypper refresh
Repository ‘Main Repository (NON-OSS)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Repository (DEBUG)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Repository (Sources)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Repository (OSS)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Update Repository’ is up to date.
All repositories have been refreshed.

lilithlucifer@localhost:~> sudo zypper ref
[sudo] password for root:
Repository ‘Main Repository (NON-OSS)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Repository (DEBUG)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Repository (Sources)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Repository (OSS)’ is up to date.
Repository ‘Main Update Repository’ is up to date.
All repositories have been refreshed.

Is this an exact copy and paste, or did you type it? It has an error. /-non-oss/ should be /non-oss/. If your non-oss .repo file in /etc/zypp/repos.d/ contains the same error, it needs to be corrected.