New Firefox behaviour, Suse 111.4

I have just updated to Suse 11.4 and now Firefox does an annoying thing. At the top right there is a window
into which I can type a search word. It used to be that this gets me into google, but now, it gets me to a
Suse page, implying that I am searching for a packet with that name. E.g. I wanted to know when Ramadan
ends, typed in “ramadan” and got the Suse form which would look for a package called ramadan.

Is it possible to stop this annoying behaviour and going back to being connected to google? I am not sure
whether the problem lies with Suse (i.e. Novell) eller Firefox.

I have just updated to Suse 11.4 and now Firefox does an annoying thing. At the top right there is a window
into which I can type a search word. It used to be that this gets me into google, but now, it gets me to a
Suse page, implying that I am searching for a packet with that name. E.g. I wanted to know when Ramadan
ends, typed in “ramadan” and got the Suse form which would look for a package called ramadan.

Is it possible to stop this annoying behaviour and going back to being connected to google? I am not sure
whether the problem lies with Suse (i.e. Novell) eller Firefox.

There is a little “v” next to the selected search icon you can pull down to select in what you search. I see options for Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon.com, eBay, openSUSE Software & Wikapedia. Perhaps you have not yet discovered this can be selected before you enter your search phrase?

Thank You,