I have done with the registration for OpenSuSe conference which is going to held in Prague between 20~23 October 2012.
I am going to come from India & as I haven’t been to Europe I have few queries hope some1 can answer.
- Journey duration from Frankfurt to Prague by train & bus.
- Journey duration from Milan to Prague by train & bus.
- Any useful web-sites from where I can search for cheapest train/bus tickets?
- Frankfurt to Prague is less distance or Milan to Prague & which route + mode of journey is recommended? Time is not an issue for me ]
- How the weather would in Prague in October? Summer?
- And Euro’s are accepted in Czech Republic or CZ currency only? I mean at restaurants etc 1 can make payment in Euro’s? ]
Ryan air doesn’t fly from Frankfurt/Milan to Prague which is a bad news for me. I also checked with Fly Nikki.
I am not taking direct flight from Mumbai to Prague because it’s over expensive.