Need help with 2 monitors

Hi, I’m trying to get my monitors working but when I change settings in display right to left the 2 monitors go off and have to restart by computer. Right now they are mirror they both have the same thing on, Is there a driver or some thing I need, I don’t want them both showing the same thing. Thanks :slight_smile:

You maybe should maybe mention what video cards you have an what drivers you have installed. Since this is a video issue. Also nice to know for sure what version of openSUSE and which desktop. All these things make a difference on how to go about fixing the problem. The more info you can give the better we can help. Don’t make us guess. :sarcastic:

Hi, sorry about that, I had to go to a meeting and I was late lol, I’m running opensuse 13.2 with xfce desktop, video card is a NVIDIA geforce GT610, I’m new to opensuse so I don’t know where to get drivers at. Iv been using Linux for sometime but just change to opensuse. :slight_smile:

If you want to give the proprietary drivers a go, check out

https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:NVIDIA_drivers

Then you can use the ‘nvidia-settings’ utility to configure your monitors as you like.

Thank you very much I got it working now :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: