Nautilus Elementary Mod

There’s an Ubuntu variant of Nautilus called Elementary Nautilus which aims for a tighter and sleeker Nautilus as opposed to the stock GNOME one. The modified one is really good, sleek and has RGBA (transparency support) through Metacity compositing enabled.

I’ve created a set of RPMs and they should be building on OBS anytime now. Wanted to get the community’s opinion on this modified nautilus build. Screenshots follow…

Image Sharing

Did you ever get these RPMs up on the OBS? I’ve just had a quick search for “elementary” and “nautilus-elementary” on the software search page and couldn’t find anything.

Index of /repositories/home:/anshuljain:/nautilus_rgba/openSUSE_11.2

Is for GNOME 2.28 only. Haven’t been able to look into patching Nautilus 2.30 for 11.3

nautilus_rgba? That’d be why I didn’t find it :slight_smile: Thanks.

Can someone please tell me how can i install Nautilus-elementary and Nautilus-mod (breadcrumbs) in opensuse 11.4_x64 with Gnome 2.x please?

im sick of these ubuntu-fanboys all around the internet, they really just a bunch of ex-windows users, they dont realize that what they should be doing is for Linux not for a specific distro! ridiculous!

help please!