Multiple desktop layouts

Hello,
Right before 11.2 went live I was experimenting with the last RC and I was able to add a different wallpaper and different folder widgets to each of my 4 desktops. I can’t seem to figure out where I found that so I can do that with 11.2. Was it removed or am I just not getting to where it is?
Thank you for any help.

Right click desktop and go to Desktop Settings
Select ‘Containment Desktop’ as the Desktop type
Now in top right corner, click and configure plasma, select different activity for each desktop and so on

How can one go back…? If I now click Desktop Settings, I only have three options for Desktop Type:
Folder View
Desktop
Plain Desktop

Thank you for the info, I don’t have “Containment” under the type drop down though. Only Folder View, Desktop & Plain Desktop. Am I looking in the right place?

I don’t think the first step is necessary. I have working activities for each desktop and never did it, and my desktop type is still plain old “desktop”.

I don’t understand what I am missing, I do not see the option on my desktop PC or my laptop that are both running 11.2. Thank you for any help.

Hi, I think caf meant “Desktop” containment. This is the default desktop containment. Then you’ll have the little cashew at the top right of the screen, now you can

click [the cashew] and configure plasma, select different activity for each desktop and so on

Take Care,

Ian

Thank you very much, I read it too literally. I found it and all is well again. Happy holidays. :slight_smile: