mpi-selector-menu: an't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference

Hi iam trying to call: mpi-selector-menu, to solve an issua i am having with mpixcc not found, but when i run the command (even when i put sudo in front), i get the following error:

Can’t use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/bin/mpi-selector-menu line 189.

Whats the problem here?

Ok i have solved the problem.
At first i have to note, that the real problem was having the openmpi bin directory not in the path variable, even if i have all the correct packages installed and also tried to reinstall.
This is related to a thread i posted a few weeks ago:
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/513534-mpicxx-not-found-but-was-there-a-week-ago

Two pcs, my home pc and my work pc, have opensuse tumbleweed installed and on the work pc everything worked at first but not the home pc.
Then suddenly a few days ago i had same problem on my work pc too! Maybe because the work pc is not rebooted so often (and such the path variable did not reset as much as on my home pc).
On the work pc i could resolve this issue easily by calling: mpi-selector-menu and then just select the installed openmpi implementation, after a relog the path variable was set correctly.
But on my home pc this did not worked, mpi-selector --list and --query both where empty and calling mpi-selector-menu was giving the error message above.

After some searching i came to the conclusion that maybe no openmpi implementation is registered on the home pc, and that was indeed the case.
So i registered my openmpi implemention using this command:
sudo mpi-selector --register openmpi-1.10.2 --source-dir /usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/bin

and then i was able to call mpi-selector-menu

But i have to note, that i had to guess what the correct source-dir was, i just chosed the bin directory i normally add to the path variable manually, which was correct, but i would have been easier if there were a command that list the source-dir of registered mpi implementations. I could have just used that on the work pc, which used the same architecture and OS, and reuse that in my home pc.