mouse does not reach second monitor

Hi,

I’m running opensuse 11.4 with two monitors. Both are detected. The onkly problem I have is that the mouse does not reach the other monitor.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

I’m running opensuse 11.4 with two monitors. Both are detected. The onkly problem I have is that the mouse does not reach the other monitor.

Any suggestions?
So, if you are not using Clone Of, where both are identical, one monitor must be set as Absolute and the other must be Above, Below, Left or Right. What have you selected for these two monitor positions and in which does your mouse not go? There is a Multiple Monitor function in KDE that defines this when using two detected monitors.

Thank You,

What Desktop Environment are you using?

Also I see this is your first post.
Welcome to the forum.

Von einem Nutzer mit 6 Monitoren.

2 Monitore sind normalerweise kein Problem an der gleichen Grafikkarte.
Im KDE Menü oder Gnome Menü die Monitore auf die richtige Position gezogen?

By a user (max_spam) with 6 monitors. 2 monitors are not usually a problem at the same graphics card. Are the menu’s drawn in the KDE or Gnome screens to the right place?

max_spam, we greatly appreciate your help but this is the English forum. I had to run what you said in German through the Google Translate site to understand it. Can you re-post your help in English by chance as I am not sure the translation got what you said right or not?

Thank You,

sorry my bad. forgot I was reading English.

from a user with 6 monitors in place.
usually 2 monitors aren’t an issue, if they are connected to the same graphic’s card.
Did you arrange the monitors in the KDE or GNOME menu propperly? left to the left, right to the right?
In case you have a nvidia card, install nvidia drivers and open nv-settings.

sorry my bad. forgot I was reading English.

from a user with 6 monitors in place.
usually 2 monitors aren’t an issue, if they are connected to the same graphic’s card.
Did you arrange the monitors in the KDE or GNOME menu propperly? left to the left, right to the right?
In case you have a nvidia card, install nvidia drivers and open nv-settings.

Thanks so much for the English version. First off, we really appreciate anyone that tries to help here. Second, I can’t even imagine how hard it might be to help someone when not using your native language. In any event, keep up the good work as I look forward to even more help from you, if you can do it. Being able to run six monitors shows a real dedication to the subject at hand.

Thank You,