Micronucleus tumblweed attiny85

I tried to install micronucleus from this page to be able to use the attiny85 board on tumbleweed. But when I tried to do “make” i got this errors:

Building command line tool: micronucleus...
gcc  -Ilibrary -O -g -D LINUX -o micronucleus micronucleus.c micronucleus_lib.o littleWire_util.o -static -L/usr/lib64 -lusb
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/13/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld: no se puede encontrar -lusb: No existe el fichero o el directorio
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/13/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld: no se puede encontrar -lc: No existe el fichero o el directorio
collect2: error: ld devolvió el estado de salida 1
make: *** [Makefile:76: micronucleus] Error 1

Why?

The compiler can’t find some of the headers it needs to build. -lusb and -lc according to that error message, you’ll either need to point it at the right headers, or install them.

thanks sfalken, but I already had installed libusb-0.1.4. Im unable to perform “make” to build this driver.

@gaston Hi, you don’t have the devel package installed… zypper in libusb-1_0-devel and used shared libraries, not static… or if need static then you going to have to build them yourself AFAIK…

make STATIC=

Building library: library/micronucleus_lib.c...
gcc  -Ilibrary -O -g -D LINUX -c library/micronucleus_lib.c
Building library: library/littleWire_util.c...
gcc  -Ilibrary -O -g -D LINUX -c library/littleWire_util.c
Building command line tool: micronucleus...
gcc  -Ilibrary -O -g -D LINUX -o micronucleus micronucleus.c micronucleus_lib.o littleWire_util.o  -L/usr/lib64 -lusb
rm -f *.o
1 Like

ok. I was able to compile. Thanks Malcom