[LXDE] Some my setting don't save when I restart my computer such as changing wallaper,etc

My OpenSUSE-LXDE don’t save some setting such as changing wallaper, disabling “show hidden files option”, disabling “mute sound”. When I restart my computer, everything restore LXDE don’t save my setting :(. it’s inconvenient to me. Help me please!

My OS: OpenSUSE-LXDE 11.3

• remove the following directories : ~/.config/lxde, ~/.config/lxpanel, ~/.config/lxsession, ~/.config/pcmanfm
  • Log out and log on as the same user
  • right click on the panel, select Panel Settings and modify something (to create the directory ~/.config/lxpanel)
  • Configure LXDE, set theme, background etc.
  • See if the changes have been saved.
  • Your desktop background settings should have been saved in the file ~/.config/pcmanfm/default/pcmanfm.conf
  • ~ is a wildcard for /home/yourusername
  • remove the following directories : ~/.config/lxde, ~/.config/lxpanel, ~/.config/lxsession, ~/.config/pcmanfm
  • right click on the panel, select Panel Settings and modify something (to create the directory ~/.config/lxpanel)
  • Configure LXDE, set theme, background etc.
  • See if the changes have been saved.
  • Your desktop background settings should have been saved in the file ~/.config/pcmanfm/default/pcmanfm.conf
  • ~ is a wildcard for /home/yourusername

Just saved your excellent advice on LXDE for future reference there please_try_again. Thanks for your help.

Thank You,

@please_try_again thank for your helping. My problem is sloved ^^