Logitech Headset with flash on 11.1

I got my Logitech Headset working on OpenSuse 11.1, but still no sound with Firefox on flash sites (like youtube, last.fm or google-video).
What can I do?

I’ve tried adding USB generic in Yast - Sound card selection and now VLC is not working at all… nethier video and sound. I can listen to music through my headset with Banshee and flash videos in Firefox only have videos without sound… Someone help me please!

it’s about pulseaudio

/etc/libao.conf: default_driver=pulse

/etc/asound.conf
pcm.pulse {
type pulse
}
ctl.pulse {
type pulse
}
pcm.!default {
type pulse
}
ctl.!default {
type pulse
}

ps: i removed pulse completely, with my ICH9 Family card, it’s a complete mess

Thanks inktvis75…
I also have a ICH9 family card, but I don’t have a file named libao.conf in my etc directory. I found a asound-pulse.conf with the same content as asound.conf in your description. Is this the right one? And if yes, do I just remove this file to get Pulse completely removed?

I’m with Gnome and I removed the alsa-pulse-plugins and the Pulseaudio package with the dependencies that Yast give me to remove…
VLC works fine now and Banshee too, but still, I don’t have any sound from flash movies in Firefox or Opera. I hear a brief buzzing sound during booting like if my headset turns on but after about a second during the splash screen, it shuts and no system sounds.

if you don’t have the file libao.conf -> just create it
asound-pluse.conf should be a replacement, but not all the software can handle it, so a asound.conf is needed