Issue scrolling in text field in Chromium

Hi. I’m using Chromium 10 from the build service and just installed the upgrade to version 10. Now there seems to be an issue with scrolling. When i go to reply to an email in gmail there is something weird when i try to scroll. The scrollbar will move like i am scrolling but nothing actually in the text area moves. Anyone else having this?

I just tried it
Works fine here

That’s interesting. I wonder if it would have anything to do with me having the beta 2 of KDE 4.6? Also i tried scrolling on some other sites and it seems to just be on gmail.

If it were kde, I’d find that strange. But I’m not on 4.6beta
Did you just take the very recent update on Chromium?

Name : chromium Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version : 10.0.610.0 Vendor: obs://build.opensuse.org/openSUSE:11.3:Contrib
Release : 2.1 Build Date: Tue 14 Dec 2010 16:53:50 GMT

I just updated earlier today. I got it from here: /repositories/openSUSE:/11.3:/Contrib/standard/

Chromium	10.0.610.0 (Developer Build 0)
WebKit	534.15
V8	3.0.0.1
User Agent	Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.15 SUSE/10.0.610.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/10.0.610.0 Safari/534.15
Command Line	 /usr/lib/chromium/chromium --enable-plugins --enable-extensions --enable-user-scripts --enable-printing --enable-sync --auto-ssl-client-auth --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end/

We seem to be pretty much on the same page.
Is it just Chromium with the issue
Did you try a reboot?

Yeh it’s just Chromium and i did try a reboot…a few times actually LOL …I just can’t imagine what could be wrong here…

You could rename .config/chromium
to .config/chromium-old

Start chromium - if it’s the same
delete the new .config/chromium and rename the old one back

Sadly it was still the same…ugh…

Hang on and see if others come back with reports for you.