internet connection error

i am using opensuse 12.2 on sony vaio laptop. i am trying to connect my samsung E2232 mobile fo accessing internet, but every time get the message “error 13. permission denied”
i even try to connect as root user.
please help met
thanks

A better description of how you try to do that might help people to help you. Do not assume that saying

i am trying to connect my samsung E2232 mobile fo accessing internet,

is enough to give a clear impression about what you are doing/typing/clicking, etc.

I see you’ve asked about this before, without any success

https://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/network-internet/475919-mobile-internet.html#post2468033

I don’t like your chances. However, you will have to supply more info for us to even begin to help.

Oh yes. And you used again such a general title that does not tell anything about your problem. Why not using words like “samsung E2232 mobile via openSUSE laptop to internet” or similar in the title. That would at least draw the attention of people using such a samsung. You title as it is now gave me the idea that your openSUSE system could not connect to systems on the internet, which is not what you mean if I undrstand what you wrote in the text (but that is almost nothing, thus I may be wrong).