Hello, yesterday my fonts antialliasing both in Idea and Android studio became ruined. I tried to fix it with next steps:
Added settings to studio64.vmoptions in Android studio and Idea:
-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on -Dswing.aatext=true -Dsun.java2d.xrender=true
Changed runtime like there
Nothing helped. Yesterday update was big including GTK theming and fonts. (gtk3-metatheme-adwaita, gnome-themes-accessibility, libfreetype6 etc.)
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.1 (Community Edition) Build #IC-201.7223.91, built on April 30, 2020 Runtime version: 11.0.6+8-b765.40 amd64 VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o Linux 4.12.14-lp151.28.48-default GC: ParNew, ConcurrentMarkSweep Memory: 725M Cores: 12 Non-Bundled Plugins: Key Promoter X, org.ice1000.julia, com.intellij.plugins.watcher, com.jetbrains.ChooseRuntime, PythonCore, com.jetbrains.edu, aws.toolkit, training Current Desktop: KDE
P.S. First time I made a rollback via Yast’s Filesystem snapshots, it helped to return antialliasing back. But after that I updated my system again and can’t restore.