Install problems for openSUSE 12.3

I’ve recently bought a new computer and tried to install openSUSE 12.3 on it. The computer has an ASUS P8Z77-V LX2 motherboard and the graphics card is ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB DirectCU II. Here’s the specifications of the system (in Swedish): Gamer God Hades Q1 - Prissänkt 500kr! | Alina.se. When I select installation I get a black screen with a green bar at the bottom of the screen. This is eventually replaced by a black screen with some text flashing by quickly at the top of the screen which soon disappears leaving me with a black screen and nothing more happens. I tried the install DVD on my old computer (ASUS P7P55D LE motherboard and Cypress PRO [Radeon HD 5850] graphics card) and there the install DVD arrived at screen 2 on this openSUSE 12.3: Chapter 1. Installation Quick Start, so the DVD appears to be in order. If I tell the install program to preform a firmware test I get an error message telling me there’s a problem with the Firmware. It’s not telling me how I’m supposed to fix the problem, and I’m out of ideas. Can anyone point me in the direction of fix this problem or maybe already knows haw to fix is. This is my first install of openSUSE, but I’ve successfully installed other Linux distributions in the past. If you need more information about my system, just ask.

Try selecting nokms option at the bottom of the screen (F3 I think) That should get past the blank screen. It will use a more primative driver. I suspect eventually you will need to install the propritary drive

As you boot the media press F3 and select No KMS
see https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10573557/12.3_install_complete/12.3_boot_live/a3.jpg