Dear advanced programmers,
Can someone of you make simple customizations for a Suse Live CD. The customizations in details:
- There must NOT to be the latest release, Updated 11.0 could be ideal.
- Gnome interface.
- Opera web browser installed besides of Firefox
- Must run on as many X86 systems as possible: Intel IV, Intel Core Duo family, AMD…
- Games must be completely deleted; instead of them should be installed more printer, graphic and network drivers.
- Original computer’s HDDs should be NEVER visible and accessible from File manager as they’re on standard Live CD.
- After Live CD disk initialization at GRUB, only 2 boot options should be of choice:
a) “Start LIVE CD”
b) “Boot From computer’s HDD” and …
C) ‘Language Selection’ option.
- Default Home user name is I’m Champion (NOT linux’s-home).
- Firewall turned ON by default.
- Automatic login-no ANY pre-installations.
- Background picture different and will be supplied.
- Home address of Firefox and Opera will to be different (will be emailed).
- Appearance: “Glider”; Font size 11; Rendering ‘subpixel smoothing (LCDs)’.
- Number of Desktop workspaces 1 (NOT 4).
That’s it there is to ‘customization’. Would you email me please your offers to email@example.com? And what premium you would like for this customization?
Thank you very much in advance