I would like to install krunner translator

Hey
I am trying to install this krunner addon.
I used to use it in kde plasma 5.
Here is the source GitHub - naraesk/krunner-translator: KRunner Translator (Plasma 5)
from what i anderstood. i have to manually install it from the git. I have all the dependencies installed but GitHub - soimort/translate-shell: šŸ’¬ Command-line translator using Google Translate, Bing Translator, Yandex.Translate, etc. .
And the read me here scares me.
Should i just follow this step : GitHub - soimort/translate-shell: šŸ’¬ Command-line translator using Google Translate, Bing Translator, Yandex.Translate, etc. .

I dont wanna break anything , im a GUI user ; and on plasma5 a simple clic did the job.

i mainly use deepl.com to translate but for some very quick single world translation this addon is quite usefull.
So If you can help me , or if someone knows an alternative that is easier to install iā€™d be very please.

Thanks !

Krunner is in Version for Plasma 6 available in Tumbleweed.
All of these Addons have to be patched for that?

oh yes. this addon works only on plasma 5. I thought i was now made for plasma 6 since it is listed on the available addons from the GUI . My bad . thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.