I love you guys, really

I just wanted to say, I really like how open source community respects each other and help each other with anything. I just signed up here couple of days ago, In the mean time posted couple of questions, regardless of what the problem is, I get the fastest and true answer, this makes me want to make this thread,

I hope this is not a out of the box thing to do

No, this is a good thing to do! Open source is about sharing. Pass the knowledge on when you can…

This kind of thread is cool to read and it is encouraging for the community. This means that every contributors here do a great job. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

I also like to see and read threads like this… more often than not people will rant and rave when things don’t work out or they are unhappy about something but not many take the time to let others know that what they do is appreciated… so even from myself, to all the active knowledgable forum members, IRC guru’s, devs and advocates “Thank you!”…

Regards
Neil

What a great thread. I love positive threads like this :slight_smile:

Thanks or letting us know. Posts and threads like this one are as valuable as any IMHO. Enjoy

I think this is why this forum works so well. People find real help. So they feel moved to help others when they can, which means that other people will benefit from it. Little by little (and it’s already a quite large community) it becomes a community of people who feel helped and enjoy helping.
Thanks for opening this thread and keep enjoying.

Fuzzy warmy feeling inside :slight_smile:

I just wanted to say, I really like how open source community respects each other and help each other with anything. I just signed up here couple of days ago, In the mean time posted couple of questions, regardless of what the problem is, I get the fastest and true answer, this makes me want to make this thread,

I hope this is not a out of the box thing to do

We are here to help and give advice to those who need it. cooperation, mutual support and knowledge is the beginning of our operating system. Regardless if you are from a country, how to say we are hostile:shame:, the aim is mutual support rather than hostility and nationalism.

I don’t think our countries are as hostile as it is used to be though. Nowadays Turkey is focused more in its internal affairs. Plus we are beginning to achieve peace with all countries as much as possible with a little bit exception of some countires that we do not approve their hostility on Muslim countries that we see as brothers. And also, I agree with all the things you said in your post.

Good news
Thanks for reporting it.
Enjoy openSUSE

FYI
best vacation I ever had 2 years ago - In Turkey. Fantastic!
Stayed near *Göcek

Our View:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10573557/Photo_Share/13%20Montenegro%20View%20West.JPG

Vid:
*[video]http://www.travelistic.com/video/show/7573[/video]

Here in Hellas there is nationalism, because of Cyprus & Serbia which are brothers countries and orthodox countries.