For the past two days, I have been experiencing some unusual behavior from my network. I am unable to refresh repositories, update the system or update the list as it keeps returning a message indicating that the links cannot be reached. Furthermore, some websites are not loading on my browser, but they load normally when I use a proxy. I have tried to access the same websites on my mobile device using the Android system over Wi-Fi, but I still get the same results. However, when I turn off the Wi-Fi and switch to the mobile data network, the websites load properly, although I have not tested all websites.
After loading the website using the mobile data network, I turned off the data and went back to using Wi-Fi for the Android system again. This time, when I tried to open the same website, it opened without any problems. I cleared my browser history, cookies, and other data and tried to open the same website using Wi-Fi on my mobile device, but it did not load.
The blocked websites include trusted websites like this site and some government sites. I tried to use Google DNS and different DNS providers, but the results were the same. Currently, everything seems to be working normally, but I am trying to understand what happened and if there is anything I can do. Thank you in advance.