Hungarian?!

When I reported an advertising post, the explanatory text underneath the reporting textarea was in Hungarian or what looks like it, to me. WTF?

Possibly … you may have stumbled across some development work that is going on, that was inadvertenly made public? I suspect it should NOT be there … at least not yet. … and it should not be there for an English forum :slight_smile:

We do want to expand our forum to other languages. … You may have noticed the Links to German and Hebrew forums, who choose not to merge with openSUE forums, but rather have links.

Stay tuned re: the Hungarian … :slight_smile:

Do I get first dibs on the cute Hungarian babes? :wink:

If you spot any let us know, we’ll have first refusal thoughrotfl!

First refusal of Hungarian lasses ? … hmm … reminds me of the 1965 classic movie “The Warlord” : The War Lord (1965) :slight_smile:

To explain, that film was based on a play called The Lovers, where the Feudal lord, struck by the beauty of one of the woman in his domain about to be married, claims the right of “Droit de Seigneur” which permits a feudal lord to sleep with any woman within his domain on the night before her marriage. Having spent the night with her, he falls obsessively in love and refuses to give her up. Her betroth’d husband and the other villagers swear revenge, and lay siege to the castle. :open_mouth:

Not sure if our forum could withstand such a seige, though. rotfl!

It might be part of the rumoured buyout

Buy out ?? Hmmm … does that mean its instead the Hungarian’s who have “Droit de Seigneur” over our admins, mods and general membership? … oh oh … G0NZ0 time for you to watch out ! (or invite those with “Droit de Seigneur” on their mind over for a harmless meal first - to keep 'em subdued :wink: ).

Ken gets 5 extra points for recognizing it was Hungarian. Fixed…Thanks for the report Ken.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/588/testw.png

You missed one

Hey FeatherMonkey:

>You missed one

Got it…thanks. Still on the lookout for others.

Kim (7/24/2009 11:09:59 AM Mountain)

@kgroneman
When sending Private Message, below entry window, the right-hand “Preview” button, has the words “Uznet teszt”.

Press ‘reply’, then hover the cursor over the ‘more smilies’ button.

“15 pofi megjelenitese, osszesen: 49”!

(hoping that omission of accents hasn’t turned that into something very rude…)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6D1YI-41ao)

:slight_smile:

If you drop by the Hungarian forum, you may find users posting about “Puzzled Penguin” and the like. Hope the phrase book has received a few updates, or it could get embarassing.

A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal!

Awesome… :slight_smile:

Did you try deleting eels and restarting the hovercraft? If that fails you could then try reinstalling the hovercraft, and specifying a different language. Try posting it in the appropriate Help section of the forum, for even better suggestions. :wink:

lol!Awesome indeed.

linux-z9ow:/ # dmesg | grep eels
linux-z9ow:/ # zypper remove hovercraft
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
'hovercraft' not found.
Resolving package dependencies...

Nothing to do.
linux-z9ow:/ # Linux nem áll készen az asztalon!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!
If 'Linux' is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the package that contains it, like this:
    cnf Linux
linux-z9ow:/ # 

:wink:

Your computer doesn’t speak hungarian. Return it to the tobacconist and ask for your money back, but remember to take your phrasebook. :wink:

A számítógépem nem,
De az én kedvenc linux weboldalon biztosan tud!

Edit limit reached window (as in the one that says “the administrator has specified a ten minute editing period” if you click on edit after said period) also speaking escaped Hungarian to me.

You guys should charge a fee for this service; we’re probably picking this up by osmosis. I’ll be bilingual in no time. :slight_smile: