For some months(!) now, I have had significant print issues:
- using the print filters from psutils in kprinter (mulptiple pages, pamphlet) printing is broken - prints very small, or just lines). Setting multiple pages in the print driver instead seems to work ok. But there is no pamphlet option there
- Photo printing quality is poor (very washed out/poor blacks)
- Have to set print quality to draft (normal doesn’t work) for normal printing (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/392040)
It doesn’t seem to matter whether I use hplip-hpijs or hplip-hpcups (optionally with hplip) packages.
Printing used to work superbly for me before an upgrade earlier in the summer! Sigh.
- opensuse 11.1
- hp psc 2175 (usb printer)
- hplip-hpcups 3.9.8-15pm.27.1
Thanks in advance for help and advice…