Hp DV6 Overheating, No Brightness Control, Poor Battrey Bkup

Just Installed open-SUSE 12.3 on my HP dv6 6165tx(Core i7 2670QM Sandy Bridge | AMD Radeon 6770M DDR5 2GB | 4GB@1333MHz)
I’m Having a Irritating bug that my laptop Overheats as much as you can boil water over it on the Palm…:mad:
Can Under-clocking solve heat issue or is there an ASPM(Active System Power Management) bug!:confused:
Brightness Control Not working…**** eyes are burning!:cool:
**** poor Battery Backup due to overheating and don’t know what resource hungriness…
Tried Ubuntu 12.10 and Fedora 12, Were Having Same Issues!:eek:
Even done software updating with all of them…
Was not having any of the problems while using Windows 7…
Presently Dual-Booting…

Plz Help ASAP…
Thanks in Advance!!!

Question. Does the fan start?
My experience: On an older ACER 7720 core 2 duo T5450 dual booting MS Vista /OpenSUSE 12.3 (and previously 12.2),the fan starts at boot and continues in Windows OK, but does not start under OpenSUSE. I use with OpenSUSE12.3 watching a system temperature (“sensors” program and XFCE notice in system tray),then when computer cuts out on high temperature I immediately restart, then and only then does the fan work under OpenSUSE, and eventually goes down from 70 Deg C to say 18 ~ 25 Deg C the normal temperature under OpenSUSE.

Yea the fan starts finely but rotates at slow speed even when the machine is hot…
Nd when we do any kinda processing in it the fan boosts…
But it doesn’t get to that level where it should restart…the fan boosts at hard times
Probably thinkin that it’s an ASPM problem!!
Watin 4 patch probably…