Hp built in webcam issue

Well I recently installed Opensuse 11.1 KDE environment and well…now my built in webcam doesn’t work. It used to work on my previous distros such as linux mint, ubuntu, kubuntu etc but it doesn’t work on suse for reasons I don’t know. I heard it may be due to me having to download certain drivers but all the drivers I was told about was for the version 11.0 and it won’t install. On top of that I really have no idea on what driver I do need. I am new to the Opensuse distro so I don’t know that much about it. I have cheese installed but whenever I start it I just get a box with colors and another box that looks like a static television. My question is there a way to get my webcam to work or no? If not its alright and really isn’t that big of a deal.

Also for some reason Kopete doesn’t have sound. All my other programs work with sound, just not Kopete messenger. Is there a fix for this as well?

Thank you for your time

Have a look here
Hardware - openSUSE

see if your laptop is listed and or webcam
HCL/Web Cameras - openSUSE

General webcam howto - openSUSE

I tried to install those drivers but it wouldn’t allow me too and I am not sure why. Would it have anything to do with it being for the older version of opensuse?

Would it have anything to do with it being for the older version of opensuse?

YES.

Hang on, I look around. I don’t use webcam.

Have a look at this repo

Index of /repositories/drivers:/webcam/openSUSE_11.1

add it to your list
remember you may need the (kernel-source, gcc,) packages installed

Still seems to have done nothing =/