how to share notes between two suse install

I have two suse installation, in one I placed on the dashboard a “note” (widget) with some notes, how can I share this notes in the other installation? where can I found the file to make a link ?

Do you use KDE? Do they share the same filesystem? Can you find the location of where the notes are stored and open them from either desktop.

I run Gnome & Tomboy. My notes are stored as a (hidden file) in my home folder for access.

yes 4.4.4 and 4.6.1

yes, two different partitions

I found in /home/pla/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc the same sentence in my note in this section:

[Containments][16][Applets][64][Configuration]
Share=false
autoFont=false
autoSaveHtml=<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd">
<html><head><meta name="qrichtext" content="1" /><style type="text/css">
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
</style></head><body style=" font-family:'Sans Serif'; font-size:9pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal;">
<p style=" margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px; -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px;"><span style=" color:#141312;">**THIS IS THE NOTE I WANT SHARE**</span></p>
<p style=" margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px; -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px;"><span style=" color:#141312;">libro per silvio=23,75€ + 19.00€=42,75</span></p></body></html>
scrollValue=0

I cannot share the entire document becouse there is a lot of settings I don’t wanto to share, I would like to share only infos, in the CODE sectio “THIS IS THE NOTE I WANT SHARE”

MAYBE i CAN USE TOMBOY IN kde:)

The date for the note is probably in “$HOME/.kde4/share/apps/knotes/”. You could try using rsync to synchronize that directory on both systems. I’m not sure whether knote automatically starts or has to be manually started.