how to set manual set time snapshot?

#sorry for bad my english
Hi
For me create snapshots each time reboot opensuse, i dont want create each time start opensuse, how to set manual time and date for create snapshot(i goto yast sanpper but i don see set manual )?
and how to delete Bach point snapshots?

i have a problem. when i playing video (smplayer play video on ntfs partition) and i want reboot system without close player but not reboot system show me black screen.(not reboot)

my opensuse 42.1 kde and session plasma 5

I assume you are using Btrfs for your filesystem?

Have you gone through this > https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Snapper_Tutorial

Yes my filesystem btrfs and hom partition xfs
I’m not adavanced user. If I must convert btrfs to ext4 ?
Thanks I read that link but I not found disable snapshot.how to disable snapshot?
Still For me have problem when playing video and I wan reboot or shutdown system not reboot or off system black screen and freeze I must press and hold key power untill system shutdown?

It is no wonder you got no answer about that, because that question is hidden in this thread. It belongs to another forum (Multimedia) and needs a good title. Remember you want to draw the attention of people knowing something about sound, You do not go to the bakery asking for a steak dont’ you?

See section 4.5 (Disabling Snapper) of this document: https://activedoc.opensuse.org/book/opensuse-reference/chapter-4-snapshotsrollback-with-snapper

The problem is not of sound or media
The problem of the system
When I watch the video without having to close the player system does not reboot
I think. I do not have anything to do with sound
When playing music or video can not turned off. Computer

Thanks bro for link
My problem (snapshot) solved

The problem is not of sound
or media
When I watch the video
without having to close the
player system does not
reboot
I think. I do not have
anything to do with sound
When playing music or video
can not turned off. Computer

It is in any case another problem. Which will NOT be seen by many when you hide it inside your first problem under the title of that first problem.