hello dear linux-experts
just added the email-extractor to mozilla on opensuse 13-.1
Especially helpful for marketers, job hunters and almost anyone who’s in need of collecting emails to contact them.
The features include
- Get emails from current browser tab
- Get emails from entire tabs
- Copy the emails to clipboard
- Export the emails as txt file
- Clear the existing grabbed emails
- Select from two download locations to export the email list
the email-extractor looks great - i just installed it to firefox (on opensuse)
but i am not sure how to use it.
can you explain how it is used - look forward to any and all help