How I can update Tumbleweed without deleted package?

Commands zypper dup or zypper update want to install deleted package. How I can update Tumbleweed without deleted package? I don’t use this package.

Of course

man zypper

and search for Package Locks Management.

Oh, and BTW, do not use zypper update, only zypper dup on Tumbleweed.

Its easier, if you show what you mean, so post:

zypper dup

Please use Code-Tags:
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/536143-Using-Code-Tags-Around-Your-Paste

The following 355 NEW packages are going to be installed:
  apache-commons-logging discover discover-backend-flatpak discover-backend-fwupd discover-backend-packagekit discover-lang flute git-cvs java-11-openjdk java-11-openjdk-headless javapackages-filesystem javapackages-tools kcalc kcalc-lang
  kcharselect kcharselect-lang kernel-default-5.18.9-1.1 kernel-default-devel-5.18.9-1.1 kernel-devel-5.18.9-1.1 kmag kmag-lang kmousetool kmousetool-lang kompare kompare-lang konversation konversation-lang kwalletmanager5
  kwalletmanager5-lang libKF5Sane5 libabsl2206_0_0 libabw-0_1-1 libbase libboost_date_time1_79_0 libboost_filesystem1_79_0 libboost_iostreams1_79_0 libboost_locale1_79_0 libbox2d2 libcdr-0_1-1 libclucene-contribs-lib1 libclucene-core1
  libclucene-shared1 libe-book-0_1-1 libeot0 libepubgen-0_1-1 libetonyek-0_1-1 libexttextcat libexttextcat-2_0-0 libfltk1_3 libfonts libformula libfreehand-0_1-1 libgdbm_compat4-32bit libixion-0_17-0 libksane-lang liblangtag1 liblayout
  libloader liblpsolve55-0 libmpx2-gcc7 libmpxwrappers2-gcc7 libmspub-0_1-1 libmwaw-0_3-3 libmythes-1_2-0 libnumbertext-1_0-0 libnumbertext-data libodfgen-0_1-1 liborcus-0_17-0 libpagemaker-0_0-0 libpoppler-glib8 libqxp-0_0-0 librasqal3
  librdf0 libreoffice libreoffice-base libreoffice-branding-openSUSE libreoffice-calc libreoffice-draw libreoffice-filters-optional libreoffice-impress libreoffice-l10n-en libreoffice-l10n-ru libreoffice-mailmerge libreoffice-math
  libreoffice-pyuno libreoffice-qt5 libreoffice-writer librepository librevenge-0_0-0 librevenge-stream-0_0-0 libsane1 libserializer libstaroffice-0_0-0 libtbb12 libunwind8-32bit libvisio-0_1-1 libwpd-0_10-10 libwpg-0_3-3 libwps-0_4-4
  libxmlsec1-nss1 libzmf-0_0-0 myspell-dictionaries myspell-en myspell-en_US myspell-lightproof-en myspell-lightproof-ru_RU myspell-ru_RU noto-fonts noto-kufiarabic-fonts noto-loopedlao-fonts noto-loopedlao-ui-fonts noto-loopedthai-fonts
  noto-loopedthai-ui-fonts noto-music-fonts noto-naskharabic-fonts noto-naskharabic-ui-fonts noto-nastaliqurdu-fonts noto-rashihebrew-fonts noto-sans-adlam-fonts noto-sans-adlamunjoined-fonts noto-sans-anatolianhieroglyphs-fonts
  noto-sans-arabic-fonts noto-sans-arabic-ui-fonts noto-sans-armenian-fonts noto-sans-avestan-fonts noto-sans-balinese-fonts noto-sans-bamum-fonts noto-sans-bassavah-fonts noto-sans-batak-fonts noto-sans-bengali-fonts
  noto-sans-bengali-ui-fonts noto-sans-bhaiksuki-fonts noto-sans-brahmi-fonts noto-sans-buginese-fonts noto-sans-buhid-fonts noto-sans-canadianaboriginal-fonts noto-sans-carian-fonts noto-sans-caucasianalbanian-fonts noto-sans-chakma-fonts...

Very long text. I cropped it. I don’t use discover, libreoffice, kmag, kmousetool and many others package.

I don’t have any other way?

Very long text. I cropped it. I don’t use discover, libreoffice, kmag, kmousetool and many others package.

Have you installed some patterns:

zypper se -sit pattern

Delete them, that will only delete the pattern, not the rpms.

f.e.

zypper rm -t pattern apparmor
Installierte Pakete werden gelesen...
Paketabhängigkeiten werden aufgelöst...

Das folgende Paket wird GELÖSCHT:
  patterns-base-apparmor

Das folgende Schema wird GELÖSCHT:
  apparmor

1 zu entfernendes Paket.
Nach dem Vorgang werden 54,0 B freigegeben.
Fortfahren? [j/n/v/...? zeigt alle Optionen] (j): 
(1/1) patterns-base-apparmor-20200505-lp154.5.2.x86_64 wird entfernt

Also have a look at programs that are “recommended”. In most cases you don’t need/want them. So you can also disable the installation of “recommended” packages.

Thank you.

How I can see recommended packages and don’t install it?

What do you mean? Another way of What?

Finding/reading the documentation?
You seem to use zypper, thus you find any solutions in it’s documentation. I agree that the man page is rather large, thus I provided you with thetitle of the parahraph so you can use a serch to get there. And then it is pretty simple IMHO.

Or do you mean bringing into working what is explained there? The use of

zypper addlock

You can of course also use YaST > Software > Sopftware Managment When you have a package in the list at right, you can right-click on the checkbox and you will see amongst others Protected - Do not modify. Use that.

I thought maybe is option don’t choose everyone package and do it for all at once.

I see this option. Thanks.

I do not understand what you say here. With the locking method I showed you, you can lock any individual package you want to be locked and it will stay locked until you unlock it. Which means that when the package is installed at the moment of locking, it will not be updated anymore. If it is not installed when locking, it will not be installed, even if it is part of a pattern, or a recommended one.

Isn’t that what you want?

Problem is solved. Thanks!

For simplicity in implementing those “options”
Use

yast2

IMHO.