How can I use .bin!

So I download a yesterday or today files like Windows files for windows
like .exe,zip.gif,mp3 the list goes on.
Today no choice I download .bin file how can I open it.:frowning:
KDE4.2 I`m using it.

Please can you be so kind give the answer :slight_smile:

Thnx

Michael


1michael1

1michael1’s Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=17853
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=406490

You use the sh command in a konsole. Try man sh should give you the
methodology.


AussieBob

AussieBob’s Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=226
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=406490

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Or make it executable:

chmod +x ./yourFile.bin
…/yourFile.bin

I take it the distributor didn’t have any instructions on how to do
this? You should probably report that to them as well.

Good luck.

AussieBob wrote:
> You use the sh command in a konsole. Try man sh should give you the
> methodology.
>
>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFJhHX83s42bA80+9kRApUYAJ0WVlscHOBsv6ImGYqAlnhnviJ6dwCfaCch
8SLgt4wI6ZRs92HKnsoGp7I=
=jMMe
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

ab@novell.com;1936661 Wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Or make it executable:
>
> chmod +x ./yourFile.bin
> …/yourFile.bin
>
> I take it the distributor didn’t have any instructions on how to do
> this? You should probably report that to them as well.
>
> Good luck.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> AussieBob wrote:
> > You use the sh command in a konsole. Try man sh should give you the
> > methodology.
> >
> >
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - ‘Enigmail: A simple interface for
> OpenPGP email security’ (http://enigmail.mozdev.org)
>
> iD8DBQFJhHX83s42bA80+9kRApUYAJ0WVlscHOBsv6ImGYqAlnhnviJ6dwCfaCch
> 8SLgt4wI6ZRs92HKnsoGp7I=
> =jMMe
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I know it is stupid to ask :shame: ,could you please redirect me to
distributor so I can let them know.
That will be very kind from you;)


1michael1

1michael1’s Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=17853
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=406490

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I don’t know what software you downloaded… you’ll be theone who does I
presume. For example, if it’s XYZ’s product ABC you can probably check
something like www.xyz.com or Google for XYZ and ABC to see if you can
find their site again.

Good luck.

1michael1 wrote:
> ab@novell.com;1936661 Wrote:
> Or make it executable:
>
> chmod +x ./yourFile.bin
> …/yourFile.bin
>
> I take it the distributor didn’t have any instructions on how to do
> this? You should probably report that to them as well.
>
> Good luck.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> AussieBob wrote:
>>>> You use the sh command in a konsole. Try man sh should give you the
>>>> methodology.
>>>>
>>>>

> I know it is stupid to ask :shame: ,could you please redirect me to
> distributor so I can let them know.
> That will be very kind from you;)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFJhKas3s42bA80+9kRAjSfAKCLzJVela6Cskl98HNDs3xlGWu+QgCdFaJj
sc4gwGZDYEULIkFR6c0owoQ=
=eChX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----