Geforce gtx 1050 Ti install no gui

I am trying to install a Geforce 1050 Ti install with zypper.# zypper in x11-video-nvidiaG05
Then restart but still no grapical interface
Need some help with this.

zypper lr -d
zypper se -si kernel nvidia

Please use Code-Tags:
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/536143-Using-Code-Tags-Around-Your-Paste

I have no gui . How to copy and paste the code

Delete all nvidia-G0X and reboot.

zypper rm nvidia-G0x-

replace it with the 4 or 5 packagenames.
You have to delete all packages from the Nvidia Repo.

Already did and checked # zypper se -ir NVIDIA also did mkinitrd and restart then i reinstalled zypper in x11-video-nvidiaG05
No errors then restart but no gui.
what a drama again

Use nouveau to get a GUI?

? Or should I switch to windows 10 for blender 2.93. That works. Its not the first time opensuse cannot show the gui.
I know the reason is license blahblah

You can start with

sudo yast

In the terminal. I think it is easier for troubleshooting.

Already tried with yast does not make any difference. Maybe when i choose G04

Redirect text output to a file, then take the file wherever you are able to post here. e.g.:

sudo zypper se -si kernel nvidia > some-text-file.txt

Another option is uploading to susepaste.org, then pasting here the resulting URL. e.g.:

sudo zypper lr -d | susepaste -n anton
sudo zypper se -si kernel nvidia | susepaste -n anton

The problem with this method is the susepaste command randomly fails for no apparent reason.

Is not gonna work.
Think I am stuck, tried also originally nvidia driver but all I get is a black screen with a mouse cursor symbol. Lost time…

If you wait half a minute and strike Ctrl-Alt-F3, do you reach a login prompt?

No I first have to Ctrl Alt F10 and the Ctrl Alt F3 then I can login to text modus if it does not work then I type e for changing grub search for the line start with linux type athe end from the line 3. Then Type in Ctrl X or F10.

No I first have to Ctrl Alt F10 and then Ctrl Alt F3 after that I can login to text modus if it does not work then I type e for changing grub search for the line start with linux type athe end from the line 3. Then Type in Ctrl X or F10.

Do you get an GUI without any Nvidia?

No not now but with windows the card works great. Its a multi boot system.

I mean:
Do you have had any Gui with openSUSE?

Do you have Internet connection?

In the non working openSUSE?

If yes, install susepaste:

zypper in susepaste

Yes but then I then had a rx580 8gb graphic card.
Which i sold due circumstances ( lost my job) and then put this older geforce 1050Ti but had never had gui.

I have done zypper update restart the added repo

zypper addrepo --refresh ‘https://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/leap/$releasever’ NVIDIA

And installed G05 and tested G04 both no luck only text mode when restarting