Fish/ssh access network local KDE File browser Dolphin not working by user but root yes

Hello : fellowsuse :):smiley: of this forum :

Linux localhost.localdomain 5.3.18-lp152.72-default #1 SMP Wed Apr 14 10:13:15 UTC 2021 (013936d) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Fish/ssh access network local KDE File browser Dolphin not working by user : window popup with 'connecting)" not ending , but root yes :
After reboot, network fish-ssh bookmark of network folder from ssh server of distant local network opensuse 15.2 new “add file network” with secure ssh not working no more (worked well before, but new “add file network” with dolphin launched by root.
the
ssh server of remote os opensuse ok ? (ssh terminal ok from same os ok from client to ssh server ok)

Any idea ?
:sarcastic:

I have same kernel version on LEAP-15.2 and it works. So that suggests to me there is a configuration issue on your PC (regular user). I don’t use root for this (I blocked root ssh access).

I am no expert on this, but one thought/idea comes to my mind. Did you try renaming /home/yourusername/.ssh to .ssh-backup and try to connect again?

What does the ssh-command says?

ssh -p xxx user@IP

fish in krusader is working…
also in dolphin.

Thanks Sauerland for reply ;

Works well with terminal : user@IP or root@IP

Dolphin :
fish user@IP : not working as same as fish root@IP :frowning:
Seems not related at all to ssh server but rather dolphin launched by user

working:

fish://USER@IP:PORT