Evolution in migration from 12.1 to 12.2

I’m tried to migrate from openSUSE 12.1 to 12.2 version, but the ols system (12.1) and the only common user still over the disk. Well, so there are changes at evolurion app, and i would like to mantain both systems at my netbook. Well i renamed the old " .evolution " folder to " .evolution2 " at my home folder, but i don’t know where can i change the link to this folder inside the app (evolution 3.2 at opensuse 12.1), to make this folder ( .evolution2 ) the default mail folder at 12.1 system.

Can anybody help me?

I’m tried to migrate from openSUSE 12.1 to 12.2 version, but the old system (12.1) and the only common user still over the disk. Well, so there are changes at evolution, it not works well at both systems, and i would like to mantain both systems at my netbook. I renamed the old " .evolution " folder to " .evolution2 " at my home folder to keep my mail data, but i don’t know where can i change the link to this folder inside the app (evolution 3.2 at opensuse 12.1), to make this folder ( .evolution2 ) the default mail folder at 12.1 system. Or create new folder called " .evolution_3.4 " and point evolution 3.4 to this folder to have the app running at 12.2 system without conflicts with the old one.

I can’t find anything about mail folders at /etc and don’t know where i should to start this aventure.