easy question plz

hi all
iam using suse and i wand to install avidfmux prog to play some mp4 files with details plz
thanks all

sorry iam using suse10.1 and prog name is avidemux
iam waiting

Why don’t you upgrade your version of opensuse to a newer version and all the programs will bw readily available from the packman repository. Version 10.1 has reached the end of it’s cycle.

Just a thought.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:46:03 GMT
walidnassr <walidnassr@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:

>
> sorry iam using suse10.1 and prog name is avidemux
> iam waiting
>
>

Try Yast. But I doubt avidemux will do what you expect it to. Maybe mplayer?

Loni

> iam waiting
(Do these people come in waves? I’m dreading the BOSS at the end of this
level!)


L R Nix
lornix@lornix.com

thanks for passing
but how can I install mplayer???
sorry Iam new

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 07:56:03 GMT
walidnassr <walidnassr@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:

>
> thanks for passing
> but how can I install mplayer???
> sorry Iam new
>
>

Try Yast.

You may have difficulties since you’re using a non-supported, older version
of opensuse.

Loni


L R Nix
lornix@lornix.com

thanks for u lonix
I do it with smart .
but i need the plugins to play mp4 files could u helpe me???

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:46:03 GMT
walidnassr <walidnassr@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:

>
> thanks for u lonix
> I do it with smart .
> but i need the plugins to play mp4 files could u helpe me???
>
>

install w32codecs for the required codecs to play mp4.

Loni


L R Nix
lornix@lornix.com