Download repository updates?

Hi,
what is the procedure for updating the download repositories?
There are listed successful built rpm packages. But if I click on the link “Go to download repository” I get an HTTP 404 error.
In another subproject there is a download repository but it wasn’t updated since May 5th.
Do you know how to update the repository information or when this is happens?
Thanks

We need more information:

1. openSUSE version (12.1 or 11.4)
  2. Bit version installed, 32 or 64
  3. Desktop used: KDE or GNOME or other
  4. What problems are you trying to solve, exactly?

If you open up a terminal session and enter this command:

zypper repos

Here is what I get to this command:

james@linux-8kp5:~> zypper repos
#  | Alias                              | Name                               | Enabled | Refresh
---+------------------------------------+------------------------------------+---------+--------
 1 | KDE:/Extra/KDE_Release_48          | KDE:/Extra/KDE_Release_48          | Yes     | Yes    
 2 | KDE:/Release:/48                   | KDE:/Release:/48                   | Yes     | Yes    
 3 | Packman                            | Packman                            | Yes     | Yes    
 4 | Updates-for-openSUSE-12.1-12.1-1.4 | Updates for openSUSE 12.1 12.1-1.4 | Yes     | Yes    
 5 | Videolan                           | Videolan                           | No      | Yes    
 6 | google-earth                       | google-earth                       | Yes     | Yes    
 7 | mozilla/openSUSE_12.1              | mozilla/openSUSE_12.1              | Yes     | Yes    
 8 | repo-debug                         | openSUSE-12.1-Debug                | No      | Yes    
 9 | repo-debug-update                  | openSUSE-12.1-Update-Debug         | No      | Yes    
10 | repo-non-oss                       | openSUSE-12.1-Non-Oss              | Yes     | Yes    
11 | repo-oss                           | openSUSE-12.1-Oss                  | Yes     | Yes    
12 | repo-source                        | openSUSE-12.1-Source               | No      | Yes

Notice I posted this in code # tags using the advanced message editor which helps keep such data under control and uses mono spacing for correct text alignment. We need the output of this terminal command posted here for us to read along with the other requested information.

Thank You,

Sorry, you misunderstood my problem.
I use the OBS platform!

E.g. the built rpm’s are listed at:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries?package=gimp&project=home%3Akolbma%3Agimp&repository=openSUSE_12.1_Update_standard

On the top of this page there is a link to
Index of /repositories/home:/kolbma:/gimp/openSUSE_12.1_Update_standard

There I got yesterday an HTTP 404 error.
Now the repository is there and works.

But my question is… how long do I have to wait that the repository is functional?
Or if there a new packages built, when will the repository update its content?

I am told the OBS system is some what under powered of late and has had hardware problems. I am not sure how long any build might take to get into place for you, but in the recent past it can take days. Be patient and it will start working.

Thank You,