Docky misbehaving in openSUSE Leap 42.3

Hi Friends
I have installed Docky in my openSUSE 42.3 KDE OS on Toshiba laptop.
I am using 4 workspaces with Desktop cube animation on. Initially, when I installed Docky on this system, Docky was visible on only one Desktop. So I experimented with it and tried all sort of settings to place it on all the 4 desktops of the cube. I failed…
Then I added another docky to the previous one by clicking the box “+New Dock”. A new Dock was added to the left side of the screen.
Still there is no Docky on the bottom of the screens of the 4 desktops but the one on the left remains there. I want to delete this dock on the left and want a dock permanently on the bottom of the screen on all 4 desktops . When I try to delete the left docky, nothing happens… I have tried to remove Docky from yast and reinstall it… but this weird behaviour continues…
Please help me to remove Docky in toto, and reinstall a fresh Docky without any errors, so that only One dock is there on the bottom of the screen on all the four desktops of the cube.
Thanks in advance
Babloo

Or
Can anyone guide me how to purge docky and delete associated configuration files and dependencies from openSUSE 42.3 KDE.

The following command:
“sudo apt-get purge --auto-remove docky”
says: Unknown option ‘–auto-remove’

Please guide.
Thanks