Disapointed from 15.4 release - no oficial support for important packages

Something has changed with the current 15.4 release.
A lot of packages have no oficial support (dxvk, timeshift

I use KVM, VirtualBox, Gaming, Testing
Running on Dell with 8 cores and 32 Gb Ram

• dxvk: cannot understand why I got a wine upgrade every second day and dxvk is not supported native
  • no is acetoneiso2
  • no avidemux
  • a lot of aplications won’t work out of the box
  • a lot of aplications are still 15.3 release

Before I did not have similar issues. I always waited about 6 month after release to upgrade. Did not have problems since OpenSuse 12.z more or less.

I stopped updates and will use the distro some time more, then change to another with more overall support

Have used Suse since release 5.3 late 90’s. Quiet hard descision.

Using openSUSE/SUSE since SuSE Linux 6.2 (6 CDs, 4 Paper Manuals, 2 Disks).

avidemux is available in packman (like before): avidemux3-2.8.1-pm154.2.1.
timeshift is available in Show Archiving:Backup / timeshift - openSUSE Build Service for openSUSE Leap 15.4
dxvk seems to be broken at the moment: Show Emulators:Wine / dxvk - openSUSE Build Service
acetoneiso2 is available e.g. in Show home:ecsos / acetoneiso2 - openSUSE Build Service

Did you open bug reports for the applications, which don’t work out of the box?
Did you help to manage the updates of the applications, which are still in shape of the openSUSE Leap 15.3 release?
openSUSE is a community based distribution. Working together is easy, because we have OBS: https://build.opensuse.org/
Create an account and work together on updates and bugs.
You are welcome!

grafik

acetoneiso2 is in the KDE-Extra Repo https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_Leap_15.4/
many Multimedia Apps are in the Packman Repo for years… Index of /packman/suse/openSUSE_Leap_15.4

Why do you think so?
Have you Problems with them?

Which ones?
Here is all ok.

Thank you, will have a look at it
Had a bad day yesterday. Your answer helped a lot