digiKam crashes on exit.....

I found a bug with digiKam in RC 1, every time I close digiKam it crashes. I tried to submit a bug report but it keeps telling me there is not enough information…

I was finally able to send a bug report.

Where can I look to see the bug report for this? I am not familiar with how bug reports are handled in OpenSuse. Also, is there a list of open bugs?

Mine did this to start with, but once I had the directories configured and all setup it was fine.

Mine did this to start with, but once I had the directories configured and all setup it was fine.

What did you set up? digiKam has the path to the pictures I have saved. Is there something else I need to configure?

I’m not certain, but at the same time I was working with gwenview also and I remember this from previous config’s that it requires nepomuk
System Settings - Advanced - Desktop Search
So I enabled it and also strigi (though some users might not want this, but it seems ok)

Also I had imported backup settings from my 11.1 kde4.3.2 setup.

All I can say is get your directories loaded and allow the thumbs to generate. Try again. If it still crashes, try starting it from a terminal and check the crash output in the terminal when you close it.