Did you know about Gag boot managers and how can ...?

Hi everyone,

I was looking in gag boot managers looks very good and my Q. is how can I install gag boot managers in suse11.1 and using it in the future?:.

Cheers

Mike

goggle can be your best friend try it sometimes but anyways here is where you can find how to install gag

SourceForge.net: GAG, the Graphical Boot Manager: Files

If I install SourceForge.net: GAG, the Graphical Boot Manager: Files will it work?.
Does one of you use it?

Mike

> If I install ‘SourceForge.net: GAG, the Graphical Boot Manager: Files’
> (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=67836) will it
> work?.
> Does one of you use it?

i have not used it…i like GRUB just fine…

but, since you are interested in this project, i suggest you try it
and report back…

or, you wait and see if anyone here has ever used it…and, WONDER if
it will work for you…the choice is yours.

deConficter

I used GAG several years ago and it worked fine. Due to my partition setup I now must use PLOP.

You know Im using from today SuSe,Mandriva,XP and Vista but I like to know now should I use Gag or what you saying PLOP which one should Im using it?.

Better I should ask the big mouth **Akoellh **
I like to at Amiga and Fedora .So I like to use Amiga,Fedora,Mandriva,SuSe,Vista and XP on three HD 1hd 320GB,2 400GB and 3rd. 1.5TB the last is the 500gbUSB HD.So Akoellh can you give me the answer please I love lol!

Cheers

Mike

@deConficter

I will tell everyone if it works with Amiga,Fedora,Mandriva,SuSe,Vista and XP on three HD 1hd 320GB,2 400GB and 3rd. 1.5TB the last is the 500gbUSB HD is only a back up and I have a more it is a small 120gb HD.
The thing is I have no time to go on the computer because Im just finished my home to fix it up all my self,Im handyman.first I have to get new MOTHERBOARD first that will rec. my $700 NVidia card.

Thank you I appreciate for your help all of you I thank you one more is if is works out I let you know everyone oklol!

Mike