Configuration compatibility review requested

I’ll be buying a whole new computer, which I can configure pretty much any way I want within the (large) range of options offered by the vendor. They do support certain linux distro’s (Debian, Centos, Fedora, Kubuntu) so I expect everything I’m getting will be linux-compatible, but I want to be sure when I install OpenSUSE 13.2 that I’m not going to run into any special problems. Based on my needs and cost concerns, I plan to buy the following:

• ROSEWILL R379-SM Black/Silver Slim Case, mATX, 300W PSU, Steel
  • MSI AM1I, AM1, DDR3-1866 (O.C.) 32GB /2, PCIe x16, SATA 6 Gb/s /2, HDMI + DVI + VGA, USB 3.0 /2, HDA, GbLAN, mini-ITX
  • AMD Athlon 5350 Quad-Core 2.05GHz, Radeon HD 8400, AM1, 2MB L2 cache, DDR3-1600, 25W, 28nm
  • CRUCIAL 16GB (2 x 8GB) Ballistix Sport VLP PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz CL9 (9-9-9-24) 1.35V SDRAM DIMM, Non-ECC
  • Crucial 250GB BX100 SSD, MLC Silicon Motion SM2246EN, 535/370 MB/s, SATA 6 Gb/s, 2.5-Inch, 7mm w/ 9mm Adapter
  • LITE-ON iHAS124-14 Black 24x DVD±RW Dual-Layer Burner, SATA, OEM
  • SABRENT CRW-UINB Black 65-in-1 Card Reader/Writer Drive, 3.5" Bay, Internal USB
  • Integrated Audio Controller
  • TRENDnet N600 Wireless Dual Band PCIe Adapter, IEEE 802.11abgn, PCIe x1, Full-Height/Low-Profile

I will also, separately, purchase a 2TB external drive.
This will be the first time I’ve had an SSD drive, and I will rely on the discussion here for guidance.

I will appreciate any advice or, especially, warnings relating to the above.

Your configuration does not appear to have any glaring flaws. Something you might consideris to replacde the TRENDnet N600 Wireless Dual Band PCIe Adapter with an adapter that includes bluetooth and support for the ac band (e.g. intel 3160 adapter)

Thanks for the review and for that suggestion, J_Andrew. I just wanted to give some OpenSUSE users a chance to say “Oh, No, don’t get that!” in case I might be ordering something incompatible. As for the network card, the ac-capable offerings from this particular vendor are a bit expensive, and my need for wireless is “maybe in the future” rather than right now, so maybe I’ll implement your suggestion by just omitting the card for now.