Check out the car show

I like that one it can be your about for US$45.000 + -> Tesla Model S 5 - Yahoo! Autos Canada
that I would get next time if I have the money:)

That car is not bad at all and it runs on electric to woooow,for the price it is cheap compare Toyota Hybird in long run.:slight_smile:

Only problem is that after 200km the battery is low…and after what??? Waiting for 7h to load??

That would be a long long trip to Greece next summer! :sarcastic:

But i like the Idea…in fact it needs to have stations were you can get the battery out and change it with a just loaded…only problem the Tesla has a lot of small batterys>:(

I like the idea of just replacing the electrolyte as with Vanadium Radox Battery Technology.

The Energy Blog: Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries

Much quicker than electrically recharging.

You know I know today tech. is so advance everything is possible and how many Billion people we have on our earth and there is few of them can find a quick solution right:|?
You use your math then you like to get Toyota Prius I don`t;) do you:\

that could be ?.

Cheers

Mike

electric cars are great from the standpoint of pollution control, but it does not “solve” the energy crisis; we still have the b!tchy little problem of making electricity! Is it coal, solar, wind , nuclear, oil, or a combination of all of them? It is true that DC electric motors are much more efficient than gasoline engines, but try getting around a redneck in a pickup truck with a 2 barrel carb and a V8 engine in an electric car.

Yes it does cut the pollution about 98.95% what you only wear and tear is rubber on your tires and brake dask,may 1 or 2 more,that is all.
Elect. is far more energy then gas or diesel;)

Mike

Yes it does cut the pollution about 98.95% what you only wear and tear is rubber on your tires and brake dask,may 1 or 2 more,that is all.
Elect. is far more energy then gas or diesel

I think you misunderstood RichardET. No one doubts the efficiency gains possible from using electric vehicles, but if we stop burning fossil fuels, alternative energy sources need to be developed, and there will be considerable capital costs involved to get these up and running. (Iceland for example has spent a lot of money developing the infrastructure to generate and store and transport hydrogen. Hydrogen is not the energy source, but a way to store energy derived from solar and wind power generation etc).