Can't update libfreetype6, libx264-160

zypper -vv  up
Verbosity: 3
Initializing Target
Checking whether to refresh metadata for NVIDIA
Checking whether to refresh metadata for Main Repository (NON-OSS)
Checking whether to refresh metadata for Update Repository (Non-Oss)
Checking whether to refresh metadata for Main Repository (OSS)
Checking whether to refresh metadata for Main Update Repository
Checking whether to refresh metadata for network:time
Checking whether to refresh metadata for benchmark
Checking whether to refresh metadata for home:ahjolinna
Checking whether to refresh metadata for packman
Checking whether to refresh metadata for openSUSE-Leap-15.1-Update
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Force resolution: No

The following 2 package updates will NOT be installed:
  libfreetype6
    2.10.1-lp151.54.1      x86_64  home:ahjolinna
    obs://build.opensuse.org/home:ahjolinna
  libx264-160 
    2020.07.02-lp151.22.1  x86_64  home:ahjolinna
    obs://build.opensuse.org/home:ahjolinna

Nothing to do.

What are please options like when I would like to have latest version of all packages ? (or at least latest security updates)

My interpretation.
For some reason, probably known to you, you have decided to install some packages from a home directory repo (home:ahjolinna). Now there are newer versions of those packages on the main repos, but as zypper will not change vendor, it will not install thoses. Logical, when you want to have them from home:ahjolinna, you probably want carry on to use them.

So it is up to you. Either you decide that you do not need them any more from home:ahjolinna and thus switch back to OSS (and then get the newer version from Update-OSS), or you decide that the reasons you used them still hold and do nothing (and then maybe the maintainer there will also create a newer version imcluding the patches).

I interpret the stdout as
You already have those files from a different source (not from home:ahjolinna) but for some reason you have that home repository installed (Maybe you found this private repository in your search for a more recent version of those files?). I actually suspect that those files might have been originally built by this person and then contributed to the default repos and so the files are the same version and the package names are identical (You can verify this on your system).

If that is the case, then I would recommend simply removing the private repo so that it’s no longer a source for files.

Usually packages should not be from private repos unless they’re not available in a large “Community”(my definition which is contrary to openSUSE which deems large communities as “Experimental” and individuals as “Community”). There is some extra risk to installing less tested, unvalidated packages. You’ll want to instead look for repo names that aren’t identified with an individual like “Perl” or “PostgreSQL” or “Scientific” or something else that suggests the package is from a large group of contributors.

TSU

Thank to both.

home:ahjolinna was installed when I’ve installed NVIDIA driver from https://software.opensuse.org/package/x11-video-nvidiaG05There is one version only of each package installed.

Why don’t you use the nvidia Repo?

Because package from nvidia Repo was not present on openSUSE Software

and I didn’t know I should use nvidia Repo instead.

It’s solved after using nvidia Repo.

Because package from nvidia Repo was not present on openSUSE Software

No, its here:
https://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/

well, thank you.