Cannot edit the .spec files

Hi people!

Recently I became unable to edit any .spec files in the OBS. I still can download the file, make the changes and then upload it again. I would like to know if this is a bug?

Also I discovered that I cannot accept my own requests and cannot delete source files through the web interface (though this works well through the command line). This severly slows and complicates the work.

Also I discovered that I cannot accept my own requests

I can not accept any requests from the web interface. Can you accept requests from others?

and cannot delete source files through the web interface

That works well for me. There is an icon to click in the file list and the file is gone.

I can not accept any requests from the web interface. Can you accept requests from others?

Yes, when I get request from others, the dialog simply hangs and overloads the processor. When I submit myself, the dialog appears OK but only with Decline button.

That works well for me. There is an icon to click in the file list and the file is gone.

Yes, now it works.

Yes, when I get request from others, the dialog simply hangs and overloads the processor.

There was a discussion about accepting requests not working on the buildservice mailing list. It seems to be fixed now (i.e. works for me).

What about editing .spec files?