- keybord worked fine to begin with until after nvidia driver instalation.
- Keybord works fine during initial boot, stops working after I selected boot option in boot manager.
- Absolutly no reaction when pressing a key from OS or the laptop itself (can`t switch on/off numlock, capslock and ScrLK LEDs)
- the capslock and ScrLK LEDs are constantly on.
- Dosn`t work in console (regular and ctrl+alt+f1)
- USB mouse still work
what I`ve done (:
Installed the Nvida driver with the 1 click guide opensuse.org/nvidia. I be live the update also installed some other updates. I used the console command: “sax2 -r” to get the nvida driver running (I be leave), rebooted and here the keyboard stopped working.
Luckly my USB mouse still works, so I updated the OS using the build in updater, but no luck, I
ve tryed reinstalling SUSE, getting the same experience, every time I install the nvidia driver I lose my keyboard. I have now and then been lucky and gotten the keyboard running like right now(pushing some keys during start up , but I dont belive that did it), but when I reboot it dosn
t work anymore. Im running KDE btw.
Model Znote 6635
CPU Intel Core 2 (2,0GHz)
GPU Nvidia GeForce 8600m GT
Wlan Ar5008 (zpro)
Lan Netlink BCM5787m Gbit
think that was the usefull specs
m new to Linux, so far Im having a good impression of it (except for the above)
Hope I got all the details you guys need.