Brave browser crashes akonadi

Recently my Brave Browser has started to crash Akonadi. I can use it without incident for some time, opening and closing at will. Eventually, when I open the browser I get a slew of messages that every plugin has crashed, the browser slows to a crawl, and eventually stops working. At that point, the KDE panel stops responding, but the desktop still works. If I catch it then, I can open a command prompt window and enter akonadictl restart and everything goes back to normal. If I wait longer, the desktop freezes and I have to log out of KDE and restart or reboot. This happened under 15.3 and 15.4 with updated Plasma and Qt. Right now I’m using Frameworks 5.95 It has occurred both with Plasma 5.24 and 5.25 and Qt 5.15.2 and it’s preceding version. This only happens with Brave. I can use Librewolf, my alternative browser with no problems.

I haven’t seen this reported elsewhere, so am wondering if there could be some corruption in my browser setup or if it is a symptom of something else that has been resolved.