Black screen after booting to terminal mode

Hi there.
When in grub I press E and add a 3 to the kernel boot line, and boot with F10, after the booting process I get a black screen. I can login blindly and restart the system. Then i do the same than before, but in this second time everything go fine.
This only happens when I switch on the computer and try to boot in multiuser mode, but no after rebooting or if I boot to the normal (graphic-runlevel 5) mode.

ystem:
  Host: localhost.localdomain Kernel: 6.0.12-1-default arch: x86_64 bits: 64
    Desktop: Xfce v: 4.16.1 Distro: openSUSE Tumbleweed 20221210
CPU:
  Info: quad core Intel Core i5-3350P [MCP] speed (MHz): avg: 1596
    min/max: 1600/3300
Graphics:
  Device-1: NVIDIA GP108 [GeForce GT 1030] driver: nvidia v: 525.60.11
  Display: x11 server: X.org v: 1.21.1.4 driver: X: loaded: nvidia
    gpu: nvidia,nvidia-nvswitch resolution: 3840x2160~60Hz
  API: OpenGL v: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 525.60.11 renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT
    1030/PCIe/SSE2

Does anyone know what could be the reason for this?

Educated guess - you are left on the vty where plymouth splash screen was displayed before plymouth was terminated. What happens if you press Ctrl-Alt-F1 or Ctrl-Alt-F2? What happens if you add plymouth.enable=0 kernel parameter?

I can open other virtual consoles but the screen still in black.
Adding that parameter doesn’t affect it seems.
But I found out it only happens when booting or rebooting after the monitor was switched off. That’s why when on the first boot in the morning, and after the monitor was off all the night, the screen becomes black. The thing is I can see the grub screen but this happens during the booting in multiuser mode process, and I see those small green squares during the process but after that the screen goes black, always if the monitor was switched off previously.
Then if I keep the monitor on and reboot meanwhile the screen remains black, everything is fine and the screen doesn’t goes black.
Weird or not?. Have no idea.
Thanks for your guess though.

I did a workaround I leave here in case someone else happens similar thing. As I can login blindly entering my user and password I use mpv to open any image in the home directory.
$ mpv house.jpg
and then mpv sends a signal to the monitor and it gets reactivated, because in the boot process the system stopped to send any signal. Even if I unplug and plug again the hdmi cable or if I switch off and on the monitor the screen stills in black because some problem in tumbleweed (with my setup).
Later I created an alias to make things easier:
alias ras=‘mpv house.jpg’; # ras - reactivate screen :wink:
Hope it helps to anybody in any moment.